10k Run, 5k run/walk, and mile relays
$25/person or $10/relay team
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
9:00 a.m. (10k & 5k), 10:00 (relays)
Start and finish: Wortman Stadium, McMinnville High School, 615 NE 15th Street, McMinnville, Oregon, 97128
Both the 5k and the 10k will begin at the McMinnville High School Stadium. There will be a one mile relay on the track. For the 5K turn left on Miller Street off of Riverside to Ochard Ave, cross Lafayette and Past Patton on 19th St, left on Hembree and into The High School parking lot to stadium. The 10K goes out Riverside, right Riverside loop, left on Riverside again, right on Miller to Orchard across Lafayett down 19th to Hembree and come in High School Stadium (parking lot side) enter stadium and finish on track.
- Early registration entries (online or by mail) must be received by October 1st, 2014.
- Race category and age must be filled in or you will not be registered accurately.
- Entries are only valid if signed by you or an adult guardian (for student entries)
- Day of race registration will be available October 4th, 7:00am-8:30 am. $35/person or $15/relay team
Bib number pick-up
- October 4, 2014 7:30 am at the race start area, McMinnville High School Stadium 615 NE 15th Street
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Volunteers are needed for a variety of activities including race day check-in, course monitors, and help at the aid stations. If you like to have fun and want to help, send an e-mail to email@example.com and include VOLUNTEER in the subject line. We’ll contact you with volunteering details. Thanks!