10k Run, 5k run/walk, and youth mile relay
$25/person or $10/relay team
Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
9:00 a.m. (10k & 5k), 10:00 (relays)
Start and finish: Wortman Stadium, McMinnville High School, 615 NE 15th Street, McMinnville, Oregon, 97128
Both the 5k and the 10k will begin at the McMinnville High School Stadium. There will be a one mile relay on the track. For the 5K turn left on Miller Street off of Riverside to Ochard Ave, cross Lafayette and Past Patton on 19th St, left on Hembree and into The High School parking lot to stadium. The 10K goes out Riverside, right Riverside loop, left on Riverside again, right on Miller to Orchard across Lafayett down 19th to Hembree and come in High School Stadium (parking lot side) enter stadium and finish on track.
- Early registration entries (online or by mail) must be received by October 1st, 2015.
- Race category and age must be filled in or you will not be registered accurately.
- Entries are only valid if signed by you or an adult guardian (for student entries)
- Day of race registration will be available October 3rd, 7:30am-8:30 am. $35/person or $15/relay team
Bib number pick-up
- October 3, 2014 7:30 am at the race start area, Wortman Stadium, McMinnville High School, 615 NE 15th Street.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RUNTOBERFEST:
It is a breath of fresh air to participate in a very organized road race. My first 5k in Chicago was paused in a park because we had no idea which path to take. Today was just spot on in terms of planning. From the helpful cross country guides, to the cheerleading encouragement, to the incredible prizes, everything was well-thought-out. Your team has my vote for planning more road races in this area! Thanks.
Thanks for a wonderful walk (and run.) We all had great time and can’t wait until next year.
-Diane Kroehnert, Team Meggitt
I’ve run lots of races in my life and the one that you all just put on is one of the best that I’ve seen. Congratulations on another really great community event.